How to stay healthy and avoid getting sick altogether.
Cold & Flu Sick Day Survival Tips
Classrooms can spread colds like wildfire, and October is typically when the mayhem begins. Next time you’re helping your sick child feel better, take these preventative measures to keep yourself healthy.
- Ensure that your child washes their hands properly. 80% of infectious diseases are transmitted by touch. Two rounds of singing “Happy Birthday” add up to the right washing time.
- Treat your child to a new book or app. If they’re comfortable in bed, they’re less likely to wander and spread germs throughout your home.
- Sanitize high traffic surfaces. Light switches, doorknobs, faucets, keyboards and any other popular places germy hands touch.
- Stay committed to your workout. Exercise strengthens your immune system.
- Eat well. Fuel up to avoid fatigue and energy slumps. Try to eat 5+ servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
- Get a minimum of 7 hours rest each night. Sleep promotes your good health.
Relieve your child’s cold symptoms with BENYLIN® ALL-IN-ONE® Cold and Fever Syrup. The less coughing and sneezing they’re doing, the fewer germs they’re releasing into the air!
Find out more about BENYLIN® ALL-IN-ONE® Cold and Fever Syrup.
Get more information on how to Get Relief Responsibly® and how to get healthy safely with BENYLIN®.