BENYLIN® For Children All‑In‑One® COLD AND FEVER NIGHTTIME Syrup
Sirop BENYLIN® Pour enfants Tout‑en‑un® Rhume et fièvre Nuit
FOR CHILDREN AGES 6-11 YEARS
TRUSTED AND EFFECTIVE RELIEF FOR CHILDREN.
BENYLIN® For Children All-In-One® COLD AND FEVER NIGHTTIME Syrup is a complete product that combines trusted BENYLIN® ingredients in a great tasting apple flavour. Relieve your kids’ COLD & FEVER symptoms with 1 simple solution to help them get the rest they need.
Fast relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat Pain
- Aches & Pains
With fever relief
So your child can rest.
Apple flavour, packaged in bottles of 100 mL.
- Do not exceed the single and maximum daily dose (see liver warnings). Overdose may result in serious harm
- Children (6 to under 12 years):
- Shake well before using
- For accurate dosing, follow instructions carefully
- Remove cap and squeeze dose into dosing cup
- Use only the measuring cup provided
- Give 10 mL (2 tsp.) every 4-6 hours, as needed
- Do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
- Temporarily relieves mild to moderate symptoms due to common cold
- dry cough
- sore throat pain
- runny nose
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if your child takes:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or the other active ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients
- this product in children under 6 years of age
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have a child that has
- a body that breaks down drugs slowly or takes any other medication including warfarin, sedatives or tranquilizers
- has liver or kidney disease
- difficulty in urination
- persistent cough such as occurs with asthma, cough with excessive phlegm (mucus), difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions as these could be signs of a serious condition.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness or excitability may occur.
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- do not use when child is engaged in activities requiring mental alertness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- if new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38 C), or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm.
- allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching develop. Side effects may include: allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations, and rapid heart rate.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away. Quick medical attention is critical, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Read and retain the complete carton and label before use and follow all directions.
- Do not use if carton is open or if bottle neck band is broken or missing.
- Child resistant package.
- Store at 15 to 30°C. Protect from light
(in each 5 mL or 1 teaspoonful (tsp.))
|Acetaminophen 160 mg||Pain reliever, Fever reducer|
|Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 6.25 mg||Antihistamine|
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, flavour (includes cinnamon), glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, water, xanthan gum.