BENYLIN® Night for Children
BENYLIN® Pour enfants Toux Nuit
ages 6-11 yrs
TRUSTED AND EFFECTIVE RELIEF FOR CHILDREN.
BENYLIN® For Children Cough NIGHT is a great tasting solution specially formulated to help control your kids’ cough so your child can sleep.
Effective relief of:
- dry cough
- runny nose
so your child can rest
FAST SYMPTOM RELIEF
Dye & Alcohol Free
Bubble gum flavour, packaged in bottles of 100 mL.
- Do not exceed the single and maximum daily dose. Overdose may result in serious harm.
Children (6 to under 12 years):
- Shake well before using
- Use only the enclosed dosage cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device
- Give 10 mL (2 tsp.) every 4 hours, as needed
- Do not give more than 6 doses (60 mL) in 24 hours.
- Temporarily relieves
- dry cough
- sneezing and/or runny nose (sniffles) due to common cold
Do not use
- with an orally ingested or topically applied product that also contains diphenhydramine
- with other cough/cold medications since harm may occur, unless recommended by a doctor
- if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients
- this product in children under 6 years of age.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have a child that
- difficulty in urination
- persistent cough as occurs with asthma
- cough with excessive phlegm
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- takes any other medication including sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness or excitability may occur. Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- do not use when child is engaged in activities requiring mental alertness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms appear, symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm
- allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching develop. Side effects may include: allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations, and rapid heart rate.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Read the complete carton and label before use and follow all directions
- Do not use if band on cap is broken or missing
- Child resistant package
- Store at 15 to 30°C.
|Active ingredients (in each 5 mL or
|Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 6.25 mg||Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine|
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, flavours, glycerin, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water.