BENYLIN® Extra Strength All-In-One® Cold & Flu Night Syrup
Sirop BENYLIN® Tout-en-un® Toux, rhume et grippe Nuit
ALL SYMPTOMS. 1 SOLUTION.
BENYLIN® EXTRA STRENGTH All-In-One® COUGH, COLD AND FLU NIGHT Syrup is a complete product to help relieve ALL your COUGH, COLD AND FLU symptoms with 1 simple solution, so you can get the rest you need.
Fast relief of:
- Nasal Congestion
- Dry Cough
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat Pain
Plus Mucus & Phlegm
So you can rest.
Packaged in bottles of 170 mL and 270 mL.
- Use only on advice of a doctor
- Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings)
- Shake well before using.
- Adult Use Only (12 years and older):
- Take 2 tbsp. (30 mL) every 6 hours
- Do not take more than 8 tbsp. (120 mL) in 24 hours.
- Temporarily relieves mild to moderate symptoms due to common cold and flu
- dry cough
- nasal/sinus congestion
- chest congestion
- aches and pain
- sore throat pain
- runny nose
- Helps loosen phlegm or mucus and thin lung secretions
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or the other active ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if allergic to any of the ingredients
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- have been told that your body breaks down drugs slowly or taking other medications including the blood thinning drug warfarin
- have heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate
- have a persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- have difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions as these could be signs of serious condition
- are elderly, pregnant or breastfeeding.
When using this product
- drowsiness or excitability (especially in children) may occur
- do not drive or engage in activities requiring alertness
- avoid alcohol
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness or new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), persistent headache or the production of thick, yellow/green phlegm.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- Read the complete carton and label before use and follow all directions.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing.
- Child resistant package.
- Store at 15 to 30°C.
(in each 15 mL or 1 tablespoonful (tbsp.))
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg||Decongestant|
|Guaifenesin 100 mg||Cough Expectorant|
|Acetaminophen (extra strength) 500 mg||Pain reliever, Fever reducer|
|Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mg||Antihistamine|
Alcohol, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, D&C red no. 33, flavours, glycerin, menthol, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium cyclamate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water.