BENYLIN® Cough & Chest Congestion With Warming Sensation Syrup
Sirop BENYLIN® Extra-puissant Toux et congestion bronchique avec Effet de chaleur
FIGHT YOUR WORST COUGH
BENYLIN® EXTRA STRENGTH COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION with Warming Sensation Syrup is specially formulated to work in your chest to help clear out heavy congestion while calming your cough and relieving cold symptoms. Its warming properties soothe and coat your throat.
Fast relief of:
- Cough with Phlegm
- Chest Congestion
- Soothes Throat
Packaged in bottles of and 250 mL.
- Shake well before using. Adult Use Only (12 years and older):
- Take 2 tsp. (10 mL) every 6 hours
- Do not take more than 8 tsp. (40 mL) in 24 hours.
- Temporarily relieves
- dry cough due to minor bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- chest congestion or wet cough due to common cold
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not use
- with other products containing any of these active ingredients or other cough/cold medications
- if allergic to any of the ingredients
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- been told that your body breaks down drugs slowly or are taking other medications
- heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- decreased kidney function
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate
- persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions as these could be signs of a serious condition
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you develop wheezing, rash or itching
- symptoms last for more than 7 days
- nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness or new symptoms appear or symptoms worsen
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), persistent headache or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Read the complete carton and label before use and follow all directions
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing
- Store at 15 to 30°C.
(in each 5 mL or 1 teaspoonful (tsp.))
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg||Decongestant|
|Guaifenesin (extra strength) 200 mg||Cough Expectorant|
Alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavours, glycerin, menthol, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, water, xanthan gum.