FIGHT YOUR WORST COUGH
BENYLIN® COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION Syrup is specially formulated to work in your chest to help clear out heavy congestion while suppressing your cough. Its soothing properties help soothe your throat.
Fast relief of:
- Cough with Phlegm
- Chest Congestion
- Soothes Throat
Packaged in bottles of 100 mL and 250 mL.
- Shake well before using. Adult Use Only (12 years and older):
- Take 2 tsp. (10 mL) every 6 hours
- Do not take more than 8 tsp. (40 mL) in 24 hours.
- Temporarily relieves
- dry cough
- chest congestion or wet cough due to common cold
- Helps loosen phlegm or mucus and thin lung secretions
Do not use
- more than the recommended dose
- with other products containing any of these active ingredients or other cough/cold medications
- if allergic to any of the ingredients
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- been told that your body breaks down drugs slowly or are taking other medications
- persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions as these could be signs of a serious condition
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you develop wheezing, rash or itching
- symptoms last for more than 7 days
- new symptoms appear or symptoms worsen
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), persistent headache or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Read the complete carton and label before use and follow all directions
- Do not use if band on cap is broken or missing
- Store at 15 to 30°C.
(in each 5 mL or 1 teaspoonful (tsp.))
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Guaifenesin 100 mg||Cough Expectorant|
Alcohol, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavours, glycerin, menthol, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium cyclamate, sorbitol, water.