BENYLIN® Cough Complete Syrup
Sirop BENYLIN® Extra-puissant Complet pour la toux
FIGHT YOUR WORST COUGH
This syrup soothes your sore throat pain while providing relief from nasal and chest congestion. Up to 6 hours of cough relief
Fast relief of:
- Wet Cough
- Dry Hacking Cough
- Cough From Scratchy Throat
- Chest Congestion
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat Pain
Packaged in bottles of 100 mL and 250 mL
- Shake well before using. Adult Use Only (12 years and older):
- Take 2 tsp. (10 mL) every 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tsp. (40 mL) in 24 hours.
- Temporarily relieves
- Dry cough
- chest congestion or wet cough
- nasal congestion
- sore throat pain due to common cold
Do not use
- more than the recommended dose
- with other products containing any of these active ingredients or other cough/cold medications
- if allergic to any of the ingredients with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- been told that your body breaks down drugs slowly or are taking other medications
- heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- decreased kidney function
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate
- persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions as these could be signs of a serious condition
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you develop wheezing, rash or itching
- symptoms last for more than 7 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness or new symptoms appear or symptoms worsen
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), persistent headache or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Read the complete carton and label before use and follow all directions
- Do not use if band on cap is broken or missing
- Store at 15 to 30°C.
(in each 5 mL or 1 teaspoonful (tsp.))
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg||Decongestant|
|Guaifenesin (extra strength) 200 mg||Cough Expectorant|
|Menthol 15 mg||Analgesic|
Alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavours, glycerin, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, water, xanthan gum.