Trusted and effective relief for children.
BENYLIN® For Children All-In-One® COLD AND FEVER Syrup is all-in-one solution that combines trusted BENYLIN® ingredients with a great tasting bubble gum flavour. Relieve your kids’ COLD & FLU symptoms with 1 simple solution.
Effective relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Stuffy Nose
- Dry cough
- Sore Throat Pain
Bubble gum flavour, packaged in bottles of 100 mL.
Do not exceed the single and maximum daily dose (see liver warnings). Overdose may result in serious harm
Children ages 6 to under 12 years: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. For accurate dosing, follow instructions carefully. Remove cap and squeeze dose into dosing cup. Use only the measuring cup provided. Give 10 mL (2 tsp.) every 4-6 hours, as needed. Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if your child takes:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or the other medicinal ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients
- this product in children under 6 years of age
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child
- has been told that their body breaks down drugs slowly or takes any other medication including warfarin, sedatives or tranquilizers
- has liver or kidney disease
- heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination
- chronic lung disease
When using this product
- drowsiness or excitability may occur. Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- do not use when child is engaged in activities requiring mental alertness
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if symptoms last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- if your child feels nervous, dizzy or cannot sleep, new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen, or are accompanied by a high fever (>38º C), or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm. Side effects may include: allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations, and rapid heart rate.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Other information: Read the complete label prior to use and follow all label instructions. Do not use if carton is open or if bottle neck band is missing or broken. Child resistant package. Store at 15 to 30°C. Protect from light.
EACH 5 ML OR 1 TEASPOON (TSP.) CONTAINS:
Controls dry cough.
Relieves stuffy nose.
Effective relief of fever and sore throat pain.
Relieves runny nose and sneezing.