Introducing a Sugar-Free Cough & Cold Remedy.
The cubicle quarantine
Equip yourself with everything you need to stay healthy and focus on working towards your next big promotion.
When you’re chained to your desk with a cough or cold, it’s important to keep your coworkers and your office space clear of your germs. Make sure you’ve got the following items close by.
- Hand sanitizer: Keep your hands clean.
- Disinfectant wipes: Wipe down frequently touched surfaces to keep germs from spreading.
- Tissues: Treat yourself to a good box, and blow your nose the right way
- Bottle of Water: Stay hydrated and flush toxins from your body. Avoid coffee, sodas or energy drinks.
- Lemon: Add a kick of flavour and Vitamin C to hot or cold water.
- Extra sweater: Hot or cold, having the option to layer up is a good idea
- BENYLIN®: Keep your symptoms at bay, while you power through your day.
Fighting back when a cold catches you is the easy part. Avoiding germs all together is the real challenge.
Are you blowing your nose too hard? Here’s a how-to, and a how-to-not blow your nose.
Equip yourself with everything you need to stay healthy and prevent a cold at the office.
Cough season shouldn’t muscle in on your gym routine.