BENYLIN® All‑In‑One® Cold and Flu Liquid Gels
Gélules BENYLIN® Tout‑en‑un® Rhume et grippe
All Symptoms. 1 Solution.
BENYLIN® All-In-One® COLD AND FLU LIQUID GELS are a complete product in the BENYLIN® family of products. It comes in portable and fast-acting LIQUID GELS. This convenient pack provides relief of all of your COLD & FLU symptoms in 1 simple solution.
Effective relief of:
- Mucus & Phlegm
- Nasal Congestion
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat Pain
Plus Mucus & Phlegm
Packages of 20 liquid gel caps.
Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings).
Adult Use Only (12 years and older): Take 2 capsules every 4-6 hours. Do not take more than 8 capsules in 24 hours
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or the other medicinal ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if allergic to any of the ingredients
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- have been told that your body breaks down drugs slowly or taking other medications including the blood thinning drug warfarin
- have heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have a persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- have difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions as these could be signs of serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness or new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen
- are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), persistent headache or the production of thick, yellow/green phlegm.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child.
In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Other information: Read the complete label before use and follow all directions. Do not use if a blister unit is broken. Child resistant package. Store at 15 to 30°C. Keep dry
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Relives dry cough
Relieves nasal congestion
Relieves chest congestion
Relieves sinus pain, headache, fever and sore throat pain.